Save time with these 42 resources for high quality free PLR articles
42 resources for free PLR articles. Use PLR content to save time when creating new blog posts, videos, podcasts, or paid products.
💡 This post contains affiliate links. This means that I’ll receive a bonus or commission when you make a purchase after clicking on a link to one of my recommendations. Don’t worry, this is done at no extra cost to you.
So you thought starting a blog would be easy. You’d write up a new post every week, share on your social media and everything would be great!
Well, now reality has sunk in. there’s so much more to blogging than just writing. You spend so much time writing and creating images for your blog content and then you have to have to market it! To top it off, now you’re struggling to come up with ideas for new content.
Blogging is taking up so much of your time and you still have your day job and your family to take of.
Well, don’t quit just yet! I have the perfect thing to help you out. It’ll make it so much easier to create content when you’re short on time.
It’s Private Label Rights content, or PLR.
Free PLR content resources to make content creation fast and easy
_ This post contains affiliate links. This means that I’ll receive a bonus or commission when you make a purchase after clicking on a link to one of my recommendations. Don’t worry, this is done at no extra cost to you._
What is Private Label Rights content?
Private Label Rights or Done For You content is content that you purchase the rights to edit, publish, and sell as your own. You can use it for blog posts, ebooks, courses, or pretty much anything else you can think of. You can even find PLR to use for social media content or you can use lines from the main content to quote on social media.
PLR saves you lots of time in your content process, so it’s an amazing resource to have for when life gets busy.
How you can use PLR content
You can use PLR to create any type of content. Depending on the license, what you do with the information in the content package is up to you. This means you can create paid products or use PLR to create things you give away for free.
The only thing you can’t do with PLR is sell it with PLR or resale rights. There are some packages out there that give you what’s called Master Resale Rights which means you can sell the rights to the content so your customers as well, but I want to focus on what you can do with PLR right now.
Here are a few ideas of the top of my head:
- Blog posts
- Lead magnets
- Products and course
- Video or audio content
- Email newsletters
- Social media posts
4 tips for using PLR content effectively
PLR content can be a powerful tool, but only if you take advantage of it the right way. If you’re interested in using PLR as a part of your content strategy, follow these four tips.
Always read through the content
The first thing you should do with any PLR content you plan to use is read through it thoroughly, even if you plan to use it as-is as a downloadable product. In fact, especially if you plan to use it like that.
You need to know if the information really aligns with what you want to be telling people. And if it doesn’t, guess what? You have the rights to change it! Reading through and editing your PLR will take you very little time, and much much less time than it would have taken to write that content yourself.
Edit the content to fit your voice and your audience
Since someone else wrote them, PLR articles obviously won’t sound like it was really YOU who wrote them. As you’re reading through the content you pick up, make changes to words or phrases that sound out of line with what you’d normally write. Consider your audience as well.
Rewrite anything you use as blogging content
Since PLR content is available for use to anyone, especially free PLR articles, you need to modify it to make it more unique. This is especially true for any content you plan on using on your blog so you can maximize the SEO value of your post.
Check out my post with ways to customize your PLR content for more ideas and information on changing up your PLR content.
Use content for topics you’re familiar with
To give the best experience to your audience, always use PLR content about topics you’re familiar with. If someone comments or asks a question relating to an article you posted, it’ll be pretty embarrassing if you can’t help this person out.
Of course, this really depends on the type of blog you have. Some blogs may not really deal with comments or questions often.
Places to find free high-quality PLR articles
Below you’ll find links to tons of free PLR content in lots of different niches. Most of these packages contain multiple articles in each pack, so you’ll actually have a lot to work with to try out using PLR for yourself.
- 41 Social Media Tips + 4 Graphics
- 40 Facebook Marketing Tips + Social Media Graphics
- 51 Winning Website Traffic Ideas – Free Offer
- Massive Traffic Using Paid Advertising Bundle
- Marketing PLR from All Private Label Rights
- Email Marketing PLR
- 7 Day Auto-Responder Audit Challenge PLR
- 7 Day Business Planning To Rock Your Year PLR
- Customer Follow Up Mini PLR Pack
Family & Parenting
- FREE “Taste Test” – 3 Recipes with 12 Original Food Photos
- Ketogenic Recipes Taste Test
- Free Recipe PLR from All Private Label Rights
- Health PLRfrom All Private Label Rights
- Walking for Fitness PLR
- PLR Health & Wellness Package
- Using Licensed Content In Your Business Video Tutorials Plus Free Kickstart Content Sampler
- Social Content Marketing Bundle from Healthinomics
- Focus for Productivity Report
- Time Calculator with PLR Rights
- Smart Goals Worksheet with PLR Rights
- PLR Article: 3 Productivity Tools
- Self-Improvement PLR from All Private Label Rights
- 7 Day Make Over Your Morning Mini-Challenge PLR
- Creating Habits PLR
- 7 Day Getting Over The Guilt Mini-Challenge PLR
- Commit To A Week Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- Count Your Blessings Mini PLR Pack
- Meditation for Focus and Success
- Prioritize Your Life Free Done-for-You Content Package
- 10 Pack of Leadership Articles
- Growth Mindset Resell Rights PLR from All Private Label Rights
- 30 Days of Personal Development Social Media Content
- Learning to Think and Aim Big